Homemade Ranch Dressing | Easy creamy homemade Ranch Dressing. You'll want to dress all your salads and dip all your sliced vegetables in this delicious dressing.
The next time you need a new dressing to crave Every. Single. Day. make this Homemade Ranch Dressing. It'll make you want to eat salad every day, dip veggies in it and slurp it up with a spoon.
Try dipping your next slice of pizza in it. Just try it.
Homemade dressings are among my favorite things to make - they are so easy. Just combine and store in the fridge until needed. This dressing was super cute in this glass jar, but do yourself a favor and store it like I will the next time - in a nice open mouth jar so you can get every single bit out.
How to Make Homemade Ranch Dressing
Whisk together the mayo, sour cream and yogurt - in whatever ratios you like. Hate sour cream? Replace that with yogurt. etc.
Now add everything else. Whisk. Refrigerate. Enjoy.
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ½ cup milk (I use %1)
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt and sour cream. Whisk until smooth. Add everything else and whisk again until smooth. Store in a jar with a lid, in the refrigerator.