Easy Christmas Chocolate Bark - This cute holiday treat is easy to make and easy to customize. You can use whatever chocolate and decorations you like. I used crushed canes and candy cane sprinkles. Snowflakes would also be really cute!
This Christmas Chocolate Bark is a super simple holiday treat. It's similar to the Halloween Chocolate Bark I posted in October. I like making chocolate bark for holidays because you can easily fit the theme by changing up the colors and the decorations. It's not very expensive and doesn't time much time or ingredients. Plus it looks so fun and tastes so good!
It's obviously not the healthiest treat ever, but it's cute, and it's festive!
How To Make Christmas Chocolate Bark
Melt your chocolate in either the microwave or a double boiler. Melt each type separately.
Next, cover a cookie sheet with either a silicone mat or parchment paper. Then spread the chocolate on your pan. I use a small offset spatula for this. You could also use the back of a spoon.
Let each layer chill for 5 minutes or so in the fridge or until set so that the layers don't mix together - except for the last layer! You need it unset to decorate it.
Before chilling the last layer sprinkle the holidays sprinkles or candies of your choice all over the layer.
Chill the whole thing and then break it up into pieces to serve!
Use some extra chocolate to dip some pretzels in for another quick, no bake treat.
Add some crushed up candy canes or shredded coconut.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
Christmas Chocolate Bark
- 12 oz white chocolate melting wafers ( approximately)
- 6 oz melting chocolate, milk or dark chocolate ( approximately)
- Christmas themed sprinkles
- Melt the chocolates separately, using a microwave or double boiler.
- Spread half the white chocolate on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat. Let set in fridge for 5-10 minutes. Spread milk or dark chocolate on top. Let set in fridge for 5-10 minutes. Spread second half of white chocolate on top and then sprinkle the candies or sprinkles on top. Chill for 5-10 minutes in the fridge and then break up into pieces to serve!