Peach and Maple Overnight Oats
Easy overnight oatmeal, made with fresh peaches, cinnamon and nutmeg, flax and chia seeds and garnished with whipped cream and maple butter drizzle.
- 3 ⅔ cups almond milk
- 1 ⅓ plain yogurt
- 1 peach chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 6 tablespoons coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- whipped cream optional, for topping
- maple butter optional, for topping
- chopped pecans optional, for topping
- fresh sliced or chopped peach optional, for topping
In a medium bowl, mix together the almond milk, yogurt, the extracts, the chopped peach and the coconut sugar.
In a another bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. (Not the optional topping ingredients)
Mix wet and dry ingredients together and place either in a large container with a lid, or several small containers with lid for a grab and go breakfast.
In the morning, either grab your jar and go, or portion some oatmeal in a bowl. Warm it now, if you want it warmed. Add any optional toppings, if desired.