5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies – This recipe takes only one bowl, no creaming together, no butter, no mixer, only ¼ cup sugar, and only 5 ingredients! So soft and fudgy inside – make this quick batch of a dozen peanut butter cookies!
This recipe was created mostly by my daughter and inspired by the recipe on a jar of peanut butter. She cut down the sugar and added in oats and vanilla. The result is a quick and easy batch of cookies, which is perfect for my house because we can't seem to keep cookies around!
The number one choice in my house is my Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. But that recipe is a little longer and makes about 3 dozen small cookies. My daughter's favorite is peanut butter and she can whip up a batch of these in no time! I have to do the dishes, but there's only one bowl! Yay!
How To Make 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350 °F. We use a big cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat on it.
Just mix everything together in a mixing bowl.
Portion the dough into 12.
With wet hands, roll each portion into a ball.
Flatten slightly and sprinkle on a little bit of sugar if you want to.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until done (ovens vary). They should start to turn brown around the edge.
Let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes – they are really soft.
Then remove to a cooling rack and serve whenever you want!
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 350 F. Prepare cookie sheet with silicone mat (or parchment paper).
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Form into 12 portions.
- With wet hands, roll them into balls. Then flatten slightly.
- Sprinkle sugar on top if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done (ovens vary).
- Let cookie cool on pan for 5 minutes then move to cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutritional information is an estimate. Values vary based on products used.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!