Buffalo Turkey Meatballs
Hi guys, here’s another super easy and pretty healthy dish for your Sunday Superbowl party. Or even next Monday’s dinner. These Buffalo Turkey Meatballs come together so quick and easy, especially if you keep bread crumbs in your freezer. I usually buy or make an extra loaf of bread just to dry out and process into bread crumbs. Then I pack them in a large freezer bag and freeze them until i need them. They take no time at all to defrost. I just let them sit in the bowl for a few extra minutes before continuing with my recipe.
I use ground turkey for this recipe but you could use ground chicken or ground beef if you prefer. I just really like ground turkey. If you do too, you should try my Quinoa Ground Turkey Skillet, or my Turkey Burgers. Prep time for this recipe is probably 5-10 minutes, and baking time is about 20 minutes.
I hope you try these out, let me know if you do. Have a great day!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅓ cup + 2 teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a large bowl, mix together bread crumbs and spices. Add the milk and egg, and let bread crumbs absorb the moisture for 5 minutes or so. Add turkey and mix well.
- Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon-sized meatballs with a cookie scoop, and place on a lined baking sheet. (You'll get about 26)
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add ⅓ cup hot sauce to a medium bowl, add hot meatballs and mix together. Serve immediately with a bit of parsley for garnish, if desired.
If you liked this recipe, check my sidebar to follow me by email to have new recipe posts sent straight to you. Or follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook so you don’t miss new recipes.
Share photos of your creations using my recipes and hashtag them #pipercooks on Instagram or tag me there @checkforpulse
Enjoy your day!